Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Year, New Beginnings!

As many of you know, I am the owner and operator of Dine-A-Mat Advertising, a menu and placemat advertising company. I truly enjoy working with small businesses to help them market their products and services, and I want to thank you for your support of my business this past year.

While I still strongly believe in the positive results of this type of placemat advertising, I also listened to many of you reaching out to market in different ways beyond the traditional advertising methods. Simply put – there’s no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to marketing.

As a marketing consultant, I feel that providing every client their own unique strategies would ultimately be a better service for me to provide – and a better fit for my clients. To that end, I have converted Dine-A-Mat Advertising into Marketing by Melissa, providing smart marketing solutions to fit your budget and goals.

Along with my new website http://www.marketingbymelissa.com/, I have launched this blog to provide marketing tips, update you on Marketing by Melissa news, and provide information on great services and products that are available to help your business grow.


Happy Marketing!

Melissa

No comments: